- leahkimberley reblogged this from itgetsbetterproject
- kristenslasthonestlook likes this
- questionexistance likes this
- questionexistance reblogged this from itgetsbetterproject
- itgetsbetterproject posted this
If you are considering hurting yourself or need help, call The Trevor Project at 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386), or call The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
If you think you need help, there are always people here to support you.
For anonymous and free support and counseling services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, please call Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868. To ask a question online, visit kidshelpphone.ca.